5.21.2008

A exciting new addition!

Ok peeps! ha! So the Archibald's have yet another grandson! That leaves the tally at grandsons 4 granddaughters 0! Ahhhhh! So my brother in law Jake and his beautiful lady Sylvia welcomed Keaton Douglas Archibald yesterday May 20, 2008 at 9:45ish pm! He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs 8 oz and 18 3/4 inches long! I know all of you out there are saying "wow that is a little baby" but I am here to tell you that for teeny tiny Syli that is a HUGE baby! She is so small! He has a head full of dark hair and looks just like his mommy! He is just SO SO cute! We are so glad to have Sylvia and Keaton in our family we just love them so much! They will be in the hospital for a few more days because Keaton was 4 weeks early, but I'll try to get over there again soon so I can take so pictures of him! I forgot my camera! Of course! Yeah for new babies! He is so adorable it made me think I wanted another one right now! Almost....! Ha!

No comments: