And I don't think I can think of 7 weird or interesting things about myself...I'm just not that interesting. But basically the rules are, I tell 7 weird/interesting things about myself and then tell 7 other people to do it and leave them a comment about it! Okay, here goes:
1. I hate summer....I know all of you out there are shaking your heads and thinking that I am a crazy loon, and maybe I am, call me crazy, but 110 in the shade is not my idea of awesome weather, I'd much rather be bundled up in one of Ryan's sweater and my slippers sipping hot chocolate and cuddling with my sweeties!
2. I am totally allergic to the active ingredient in Proactiv, and found out the hard way, and by this I mean I used it and ended up looking like Hitch for the next 3 days! I still have to laugh about it though, I was rather hilarious looking!
3. I am semi-vegitarian. I do eat a little meat sometime, but not very often and not usually red meat. It isn't a recent life style change either, I have always been this way. I also don't eat any form of seafood or eggs. Once again always been that way. Ryan thinks I'm crazy!
4. I was once told I would never concive children, and now I have two miracles to show the doctors that you can go to a million years of school and spend a million dollars doing it, but Heavenly Father's plan doesn't always follow text books!
5. I am an avid reader, and usually try to read one book a week more if I have time, and this passion has been passed on to my boys especially Wyatt who loves to read almost more than I do, and loves when I read him the book I am currently reading! He favorite so far has been Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, as I was reading it I was thinking "man this is morbid and definitly not fit for my 3 year old", but I figured he is still a little young to understand, and he loved all the action!
6. I am opposite of a pack rat and in turn throw everything away! It drives me crazy that Ryan keeps stuff that I feel is insignificant, and it drives him crazy that I throw stuff away he considers treasure! I just really hate clutter!
7. One my Allen side of the family I have something like 54 first cousins! My gradparents had 10 children and each in turn had large families, and I know most all of them very well, and my kiddos are friends with my cousins kids, and so on and so forth! I really love my big family!
And now for the tagging: Misty, Sara, Angela, Krista, Jessica, Keri and Kimber. Do it if you want, don't if you don't want to either way, I'll still love you all!