6.01.2009

Wyatt's 4th Birthday!!!!!







Well I have a lot more pictures, but I think I'm going to upload them to my facebook, so if you want to see them all you'll have to check there! Anyway, on Saturday we had an all blow-out pirate bash complete with treasure, swords, and scurvy dogs!!! We ended up with pirate cupcakes because about an hour before the party started as I was just finishing up the pirate ship cake I was making it decided to pull a shipwreck and break in half. It was just SO hot in our house and the frosting was too warm and melty, and before I could get it into the fridge it melted too much and fell in half! I was really stressing out because I had to run to Walmart, and get the makings for the cupcakes and just as our guests were arriving I was putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes. After that everything went as smoothly as is can with a bunch of kids under the age of 4!!!! They all had such a great time, and Wyatt LOVED everything he got and was SO glad all his friends and cousins could come! Thanks for making Wyatt's birthday SO special, he is SUCH a special boy and we are SO grateful Heavenly Father sent him to our home. Here are a few little tidbits about our oldest joy:

-He loves to read
-He can write his name
-He loves to help mommy do chores around the house
-His favorite cartoon is Super Wy! on PBS
-Whenever Garrett is sad and crying he sings to him to make him feel better
-He loves to watch musicals with his mommy
-He is starting soccer this year
-He really wanted a baby sister this time, but told me it's ok that we're having another boy cause he can teach him how to pee on the grass outside!
-He loves to ride horses with his Grandpa Allen, and ride 4wheelers with his Grandpa Archibald!!
-He is my very sensitive little tender heart and gets his feelings hurt very easily
-He loves to cook
-As of right now he told me he NEVER wants to go to kindergarten! Ha! We'll see how that one works out for him!
-He is the biggest momma's boy I have EVER seen! And I revel in it! Secretly of course! ;)
-He looks exactly like his daddy, but acts just like him mommy!
-He LOVES transformers!
-He is a true blue Cowboys fan because his daddy is!

Happy 4th Birthday Wyatt! I hope we made it as special for you as you are to us! We love you SO much and thank our Father in Heaven every day for your sweet spirit!

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

Happy birthday Wyatt! Looks like you had a great party, aarrrggg! xo