6.16.2008

Happy Late Father's Day!

Ok, So I know that this is late, but I was really sick yesterday, and my sweet hubby was waiting hand and foot on me all day, so today is going to be Father's Day at the Archibald house. First of all I would like to make an ode to my dear old dad! I love you so very much! I know that I wouldn't be half the person I am today without you. I love your kind and loving spirit, and your willingness to put everyone's needs before your own. I don't think I've ever met a more generous person who is willing to give the last shirt he owns off his back to someone you deem in more need. Thank you so much for raising me in the gospel and teaching me of Jesus and Heavenly Father. I love you so dearly and am so thankful for you everyday!

I'd also like to put a little word out there for my other dad Doug. We love you so much! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you to take Wyatt on your weekly adventure to the cattle auction! He loves to be with you, and I am greatful for a grandpa who wants to be able to spend some one on one time with his grandkids! You're the best! I love that most of the things I love about Ryan came from you! I love how supportive and loving you are about everything we do, and that we always know we can count on you! We love you so much!

No comments: