3 tags in one all for Kimber and because I'm putting off doing the laundry....
Marriage tag 1:
1) When was your wedding day?
January 10, 2004
2) What day of the week was it?
3) Did you get married in a church?
the Idaho Falls Temple
4) How many in your wedding party?
Um...8 I think
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding?
100, and we were only planning on 50ish cause that's how many the sealing room held, but to our astonishment all came, and we were extremely crammed in, but I was so thankful and overwhelmed everyone we love and cherish were able to make it!
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal?
Um...barely over 2 months
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
My cousin Jared did all the photog for us
9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
We had a stereo playing music in the background does that count?!
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle?
No aisle to walk down, but he was a witness at the sealing
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
bridesmaids wore red and the groomsmen wore black vests
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man?
we really didn't have any cause our wedding party consisted mostly of our siblings and we didn't want to leave anyone out!
13) Did you have a bridal shower?
I had two, one with girlfriends and one with family, you'd think the more humiliating one would be the girlfriends, but no not in my family, they are not to be out done!
14) What type of limo did you get?
no limo for us
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette?
You know, I honestly don't recall...
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
Mostly traditional. My dress was temple worthy, and Ryan's tux was black with white vest, tie, and shirt.
17) How was the weather?
There was a blizzard the night before, and like 4 feet of snow on the ground, but it sure made for beautiful pictures!
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
The getting sealed to my sweetheart for time and all eternity part!
20) How long have you been married?
5 years 1 month and 6 days! ha ha!
Marriage Share (Part Deux)
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary:
October 27, 2003
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary:
January 10, 2004
3. How long have you known your spouse:
We met December of 2002
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
We dated pretty casually and non committal for about 8 months, then things got serious for 2 months, then we were engaged for a little over 2 months, so that brings the grand total to one whole year and a couple of weeks of dating!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time:
At an institute dance officially, my roommate was dating his friend and then he went on a date with my other roommate, and then we met, and he's been smitten ever since! ha ha!
6. What is your spouse's full name:
Ryan Douglas, but he is fondly known as Daddy, hunny, babe, ect....
7. Do you have any children yet:
We sure do!
8. How many:
We have two boys Wyatt and Garrett, and a baby on the way who's gender is yet to be discovered!
9. Do you have any house pets:
We have a kitty who is adorable named Prussia, and a whole lotta fish, and an outside pup named Luci
10. Do you own a house or rent:
We own our home.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
A little podunk town in Idaho....
12. What is one (or more) of your favorite activities together:
Our new favorite is redbox Monday! We usually do that as our family home evening. We get a free movie, and some take out and go enjoy each others company! We also enjoy a rousing game of Guitar Hero! I just love kicking Ryan's butt! And in the spring and summer we love to go golfing! I have my very own set of pink golf club Ry bought me! We really just love doing things together!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
We love to go camping in Island Park during the summer!
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): Ryan has two younger brothers Jake (Sylvia), and Kevin. I have Keith(Shanda), Krista(Brian) and Marcus!
15. What church do you attend:
I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints......
16. Is this the church you were married in:
Married in the temple, same religion.
17. What town is your current address:
18. Do you work or stay at home:
I am a super busy stay at home mommy...
19. Where did you honeymoon:
Like I said, Vegas baby!
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice:
Hum.....Love what you have. You can live a lifetime of regret wishing you had something else, but a lifetime of happiness if you appreciate what you have. Wow I totally just made that up! I should write a book of advice. ha ha!
Another tag I just got:
What are your middle names?
Douglas and Leigha...
How long have you been together?
We've been together for 6 years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not very long at all like a couple of days.
Who asked who out?
Ryan asked me out which I thought was weird since he'd just taken out my roommate.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
I think we see both sets about equally.
Do you have any children together?
2 and a bun in the oven
What about pets?
1 cat, 1 dog, and a bunch o fish
Did you go to the same school?
Who is the most sensitive?
Most definitely I win this one.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Hum...Prolly Melinas. My prego, and non prego self alike crave Mexicana all day long!
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Vegas I think. We've also driven to Spokane, but I don't recall which one was further.
Who has the craziest exes?
I have the meanest. But neither one of us has crazy.
Who has the worst temper?
Again I win this one, Ryan is really mild, and it takes A LOT to set him off.
Who does the cooking?
I usually do, but walking into the kitchen right now makes me barf, so Ryan's been picking up my slack lately until I can stand to be in there again.
Who is more social?
I would say we are equally social and outgoing.
Who is the neat freak?
Me, but once again I've been slacking a lot lately, give me a break ok, pregnancy doesn't agree with my body at all!
Who is the most stubborn?
Again I win.
Who hogs the bed?
Who wakes up earlier?
Ryan gets up at 5am
Where was your first date?
At a bowling ally in Idaho Falls, I don't recall which one.
Who has the bigger family?
Immediate, me, but extended wise, we both have enormous families.
Do you get flowers often?
Who eats more?
Ryan usually, but when I'm nursing I do.
Who sings better?
Not to sound snotty, but me.
Who does the laundry?
I usually do, but once again pregnancy is killing me so Ryan's been picking up my slack.
Who’s better with the computer?
Who drives when you are together?
Most always Ryan does.
Who picks where you go to dinner?
We both do.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Ryan, he's so much better at it than me.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We share the pants
Who has more tattoos?
neither, we both have none
Who eats more sweets?
It's a tie
Who cries more?
Me, I've never seen Ryan cry.
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Sort of, but we were still surprised!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
5.HOW OLD WERE YOU?
I was 20
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
A home pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Ryan and my mom
8. DID YOU WANNA FIND OUT THE SEX?
Heck yes! I am so not good with surprises!
9. DUE DATE?
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Horrible horrible morning, afternoon, and evening sickness and occasional middle of the night sickness too for all nine stinkin months!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Dill pickles and green olives, must have craved the sodium!
12. WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
Everything and everyone. On my really bad days I just stayed at home and didn't speak to anyone so I wouldn't end up yelling at them! In fact I yelled at my mom's neighbor lady when I was 8 months pregnant, and she still hates me to this day!
13. WHAT WAS THE SEX OF YOUR FIRST CHILD?
Bouncing Baby Boy!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope, I always wanted a boy first!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANT?
I gained 18, product of the constant puking, but I thought I did pretty good.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
I had two baby showers!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew about both
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING THE PREGNANCY?
Preterm labor, kidney stone, UTIs, kidney infections, things along that line, but nothing too serious.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Portneuf Medical in Pocatello
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
18 long hours, he was a big freakin baby for me!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
A whole lotta people. Ryan, my mom, my dad, my big sissy, and my aunt, not to mention the million nurses and several doctors. I know you're sitting there being all judgy, but no judging until you know how close my familia is.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
24. DID YOU TAKE ANY MEDICATION TO EASE THE PAIN?
Epidural all the way.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs 2 oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
May 29th over Memorial Day weekend, which totally sucks for Wyatt cause whenever we do a party people grumble cause of the holiday, oh well.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Tags complete! Now I tag like Kimber tags 1-3 all those marrieds out there, and the baby tag for all those who have at least one kidlet!