2.16.2009

The results are in....

So in case you didn't know Garrett has been having a lot of problems with ear infections. 8 in the last 10 months to be exact. I don't know if you have ever experienced a child with an ear infection, and I know all kids are different, but my kid turns into the most evil little monster EVER when he has one! Which is quite a change from his normal happy dude disposition! He has had 4 ear infections in the last 4 months, and I was going a little crazy! We made an appointment with the ear, nose, and throat doctor, and he said it would probably be best to put tubes in. At first I was a little apprehensive, but when I got to thinking about it, it really does seem to be the best option for us. Besides the fact that I think he was building up an immunity to the antibiotics. Thus the 4 in 4 months. So I'm sorry my sweet baby boy for doing this all on your birthday weekend, but that's when we could do it. I am SO looking forward to a much less crabby baby, and a much less crabby mommy!

No comments: